About the Clinic
Blessings Health Care Pvt. Ltd. started its state of art physiotherapy clinic in 2006. Its co-founders Smt. Veena Khullar, Smt Puja Khullar Naqvi and Dr. Asif Naqvi are the directors of the company.
With our team's continuous effort, hard work, professional approach, dedication and the Immense response of our patients, soon made us a multi specialty clinic with facilities of Orthopedic, Sports Injuries, Pediatric orthopedic & Neurology.
Clinic started its orthopedic department in 2009 and today we have one of the most reputed orthopedic surgeon Dr. Naveen Talwar as a HOD orthopedic Section (Senior Consultant Ortho) in Rockland hospital.
We started our sports injury section in 2010 under the guidance of Dr. Asif Naqvi a senior Consultant (Sports Injury & Sports Medicine) our sports Injury Clinic is also associated with Delhi Golf Club, Delhi District Cricket Association and ONGC Cricket team. Clinic provides some special facilities for sports personnel of these association. As sports Injury Consultant we understand the need of sports person and demand of their injury. Our Clinic is fully equipped with modern equipments to handle their injury.
At Blessings Sports Injury clinic our dedicated professional team evaluates and does thorough assessment of the sports person. After detailed team discussion and counseling with the sports person we make a customized individual rehabilitation protocol according to their sport. Furthermore the clinic also provides sports physiotherapy to the club’s and association for their infield activities during the matches.
We Aim to
- Enable you to get you back to whatever physical activity you enjoy doing most
- Equip you to use your bodies optimally with your pro-active involvement.
- Functionally rehabilitate any Musculo -Skeleton and Sports & Exercise Medicine conditions.
- Performance Enhancement for non - injured sports people, both amateurs and professional.
We follow a multi – disciplinary conservative (Holistic) Approach by using Evidence based Medicine
Initial consultation and assessment includes
- Detailed questionnaire
- Postural screening
- Galt Analysis
- Musculo – Skeletal Assessment
- Range of motion testing
- Objectively measuring spinal muscle activity using Electromygraphy (EMG from DBC health plus our clinic partners
Individualized treatment pain based on your assessment results, goals and expectations
- Exercise therapy (Strengthening, Flexibility, stability)
- Machine based
- Home based
- On tour program for sports - men
- Manual Therapy (Osteopathic Medicine)
- Spinal Manipulation
- Soft Tissue & articulation
- Sports Massage (Deep Friction)
- Medical Acupuncture (Intra-muscular stimulation)
- Functional Taping
- Isokinetic Training
- On Field Slow Physiotherapy
Low Back Pain Guideline from American College of Physicians and the American pain Society, 2007 "
“For patients who do not improve with self-care options, clinicians should consider the addition of non-pharmacologic therapy with proven benefits -for acute low back pain, intensive interdisciplinary rehabilitation, exercise therapy, acupuncture, massage therapy or spinal manipulation.”
Musculo – Skeletal Conditions
- Back / Neck Pain
- Non- Specific law back pain
- Herniated / Prolapsed Disc
- Spondylo- sis / Lysis / Listhesis
- Shoulder pain
- Frozen Shoulder
- Rotator Cuff Injury
- Impingement Syndromes
- Post Arthrosporic Procedures
- Knee Pain
- Ligament Injuries
- Patellar Tendinopathy
- Illo- Tibial Syndrome
- Prevention is non- sports population
"As a person ages, his or her musculo- skeletal fitness declines, such that a small impairment may result in disability Improvements is musculo - skeletal fitness will enhance the capacity to meet the demands of everday life and allow a person to maintain functional independance for a greater period".